This Status page reports maintenance closures and known issues.
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience you may experience.
2 July 2019
Twiggli is up and running! We are currently working on the following known issues and improvements:
- We are working on autosave on the Edit page which will make the save button redundant.
- If a registered user accidentally creates a new tree while not logged in, the new tree should be added to their account when they log in.
- Automatic emails to alert support to a failed tree so we can respond quickly to help the user.
- We need a custom error page if gedcom processing fails when a user presses submit on the Upload page (currently there is a standard error page).
- When a user deletes their account this will simultaneously log them out.
There are more improvements planned but these are currently our priorities. We’d love to hear your ideas for the future.